A special Birthday!! at The Paper Shelter!




Good Morning fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 6th Birthday on December 8th. It will be a two week Challenge and both Design Teams are taking part.
   

The Hop is our way of inviting you to join in with us and this one is a  
"A Special Birthday" theme, which we know is extremely popular!!!! If you have landed here from Lilibet then you're heading in the right direction - if not then you'll want to head on back to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to start again, as you'll not want to miss out on this one! Our Design Teams have worked very hard and are showcasing the gorgeous images available from The Paper ShelterWebsite and each blog on the hop is offering one lucky commenter a digi of their choice as well as the main prize, details of which are on The Paper Shelter Challenge.blogspot.com

Here´s my card for this challenge, 
I´ve chose this design called Christmas shopping!
I think it´s perfect for a Birthday card as well as a Christmas card!
As usual I´ve painted with copic pens.



From here you will need to hop on over to Bonnie. Don't forget to leave your comment for a chance of winning your choice of one of the fab digis available in store.
Hop! Hop! Hop!
Good luck and hope you're enjoying it so far.
Lena

Kommentarer

Nannieflash sa…
Good Morning Sweet Lena, what a stunning card I love how youve coloured your image and the whole card layout is gorgeous. Thank you my love for all your hard work and happy birthday to you as well. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
Christa sa…
So sweet , lovely card hugs Christa
Tink sa…
Beautiful! I love how you made this..
Sweet image love the colours. Wishing you a wonderfull Christmas and a happy newyear.
Best wishes from

Saskia Pullen
The Netherlands.
Gina sa…
Such a stylish card, beautifully created :D XXX
Beautiful card, so elegant!
Your card is so Beautiful! I Love your coloring too!
Sharman sa…
AWESOME. Love the image and great job on the card.
Natalie sa…
WOW! Adorable card. Great job.
natgodfrey4@gmail.com
Hi Lena. What a lovely, elegant card!
Ann-Louice sa…
What a lovely card with unusual Christmas colors and one of my favorite Christmas stamps. Bra jobbat! God Jul!
I have to say I would normally be against a card that could be a Christmas or birthday card (sorry it has to do with having a birthday so close to Christmas), but this card works for me! That is one of the biggest compliments I can give! I would not be offended to receive this card and that is a huge thing. This is a beautiful card and you are right it works perfect for either!
Alison sa…
Gorgeous card - I love the image and the colours are so pretty. It's great the way it works for both Christmas and a Birthday card.
Alison x
Karen C sa…
So pretty! So glad I didn't miss out on the hop! :)

Hugs,
Karen C
Karen C sa…
So pretty! So glad I didn't miss out on the hop! :)

Hugs,
Karen C
Fikreta sa…
very pretty card!
Annemi sa…
Wonderful card xx
Mel C sa…
So lovely, this is the sweetest image, love your details!
Patsy Long sa…
One of my favourite stamps! Beautiful card!
Julie Odil sa…
What a fun card! Love that image!
TracyM #6773 sa…
WONDERFUL card!!!
LOVE the image and colouring, LOVE your STYLISH design and colour combo too!!!
Beautiful card and colouring! Love the design too!
Beautiful card and amazing colouring! Love the design too!
Vivian Foo sa…
Such stylish looking card.